HeatSORB material increases thermal efficiency and goes above and beyond traditional heat spreaders such as copper, graphite sheets or heat pipes. This formulation is also designed for reliability, meaning HeatSORB thermal management material remains effective throughout the life of the device.
- Thicknesses of .22 or .42 mm (8.7 or 16.5 mils) +/-15%
- Recommended constant use temperature of 85°C (185°F)
- Thermal conductivity of .20 or .21W/m-K
- UL94-HB Certified
- Provides long term reliability
- Heat surge absorption delays temperature increase
- Device is thinner and remains cooler