As a result of our research and development efforts, Rogers Corporation creates valuable intellectual property which we protect through patents, confidentiality agreements and other means. Our intellectual property is intended to be used in our legitimate business activities and may not be used or disclosed for any other purpose without proper authorization. We also respect the intellectual property rights of others and will not knowingly infringe upon these rights.
What is expected of you?
- Take all steps necessary to protect company intellectual property by implementing all protections required by company policy.
- Do not disclose confidential information unless you have been authorized to do so per company policy and only on a need to know basis.
- Notify your supervisor if you have any questions or concerns regarding the use or protection of the company’s intellectual property.
- Notify a supervisor if you see any person misusing or not protecting any company intellectual property.
- Do not disclose confidential information from or about a former employer.
- Exercise due diligence to understand the intellectual property rights of third parties and avoid infringing on those rights.